Air Medical Course
THE COURSE COVERS THE FOLLOWING CONCEPTS:
- Introduction to interfacility and first response air medical transport, including long distances repatriation.
- Aviation Physiology as it relates to the air medical provider.
- Patient Care considerations related to air medical transport
- Practical considerations related to first response transport, interfacility transport and long distance repatriation including international transportation.
- Aviation Considerations including legislation impacting the air medical provider
- Safety in the Air Medical environment, including aircrew safety and fitness
- Communications in the Aviation Environment
- Infection Prevention and Control for the Air Medical Services
- Survival Search & Rescue
- Management of the Air Medical Service
A renewal program is available for those who took the Air Medical Training Program Level I, and require a review. Additional educational programs are developed or under development for delivery to CAMATA members including an air medical course for aviation personnel and an air medical training program for advanced providers. Stay tuned for updates on our website about new programs as they are developed.
CAMATA offers programs in both English and French languages!
Quebec via Zoom
November 30 - December 1 2020
For more information:
- Email us @ email@example.com
- Visit the website https://camata.ca/wp-content/uploads/Feuillet-publicitaire-Formation-CAMATA-30nov-1déc-2020-french-course-info.pdf
- Download the course application